My first time doing cross nails using black nail polish, white nail polish and tape. I think it looks good for a first time.
Nicole by OPI in “Naturally”
OPI in “Lady in black”
NYX Girls Nail polish in “White”
Miss Sporty Base and top coat
Miss Sporty Turbo Dry Top coat
OPI Tease-y Does it
PAYDAY: The Heist Soundtrack - I Will Give You My All - Simon Viklund Original
From the “diamond Heist” from Payday: The Heist
I will give you my all, pretty baby
I’ll come whenever you call for me, lady, yeah
I will give you the best of me
The best of me
The best of me
You can have all you want
Don’t you hesitate now
And when you got everything you can touch and see
Then I will give you the rest of me
The rest of me
The rest of me
I will give you my all
Dear God, thank you for Dr.Phil, Judge Judy, The Maury Show, Family Guy, Seinfeld, King of Queens and amazing movies like The Cube, Gladiator, Pulp Fiction, Misery, Braveheart, Hamlet (Mel Gibson version) and many, many more.
I guess I should thank all the creators of these films and series, but this is just my way of saying I LOVE movies and series, but especially movies. Well made movies. No matter the genre, as long as it’s well made, interesting and fun to watch. As for shows like Maury, most people should admit they like trashy tv once in a while… ; )
I don’t work out to be skinny, I work out incase Batman ever needs a new sidekick.
Power - Kanye West.
No one man should have all that power.
I change my mind. I just saw a short youtube video of Selena Gomez wearing the Nicole by OPI nail polishes, including the shade Naturally, IT LOOKS SO PRETTY ON HER!!! But I’m still confused as to why it’s called Nicole, and not just Selena Gomez, the video didn’t explain that.
I’m in love with my new nail polishes and nail stamping. Migh start doing different nails every day or every other day. I have way too many nail polishes now. I strongly feel the need to use all of them, quickly. Most of these nail polishes will last 24 months before they become thick and nearly useless. Time is ticking.. Need to use more nail polish.
Nicole by OPI in Naturally NI G11
OPI Tease-y does it
OPI Lady in black
Miss Sporty Nail Expert Turbo dry top coat
What I don’t understand is that this brand by OPI is called Nicole, but yet Selena Gomez has her name plastered on the product. Like really, OPI? That’s just confusing, two random names. I also don’t give a rat’s ass about selena. I guess I really dislike the look of the product.
Another look from my Iliad inspired series. This one is inspired by Hector’s sister, Cassandra. It was said that she had the power of prophecy, given to her by god Apollo.
The story about her does get very complicated though, anyone interested in it should google her.
- Stargazer White Foundation
- Stargazer Pressed Powder in “White”
- Lancome Idole Teint Ultra foundation in “02 Lys Rose”
- Coastal Scents Camouflage palette
- Coastal Scents 78 Blush shadow palette
- Coastal Scents 88 matte original palette
- Famous Baked bronzer by Sue Moxley (Shade 2, Hawaii)
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in “Black Bean”
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline Gel liner in “Blacktrack”
- L’oreal Infallible foundation in “Ivory”
- Vaseline Intensive Care Day Cream (with A- & E-Vitamin)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Naked, sidecar)
- Miss Sporty Studio Lash Multi-action Incredi BALL mascara
- Sleek i-divine acid palette (Neon pink)
- Sleek i-divine lagoon palette (Night Sky)
- L’oreal Colour Infallible in “017 Sweet Strawberry”
- Creme Eyelashes #304
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in “Milk”
- NYX Stay Matte but not flat powder foundation in Ivory
- NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in “Sunbeam”
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in “Permanent Taupe”
I really do envy people who are vegitarian or vegan. Especially the last one can bring about many improvements in health. I just love chicken and salmon too much. I do believe I’ve had dreams of eating smoked salmon and chicken. Those two might be my favourite foods. I’m eating chicken even right now.
My whole bag of make up and beauty related items from Holland. I’m quite pleased with how much I bought, usually I’d restrict myself. This summer I told myself to just buy as much make up as I wanted.